Spazio3D's Planars Module adds the possibility to create and edit complex 2D elements more easily than the simple poliline management.
This module allows to create the following entities:
- Isosceles, equilateral and rectangular triangles;
- Opposit vertex and fixed height rectangles;
- Regular Polygons (with center and radius or according the side lenght);
- Circles (centre and radius, or according 2 or 3 points);
- Ellipses (according focuses and smallest semiaxes, according containing rectangle or according centres and radiuses);
- Arches with several construction types;
- Half circle and quarter and eight of a circle.
This module also allows to edit the planar entities:
- Open planar entities connection;
- Lines Cutting;
- Lines extention;
- Vertexes rounding and smoothing.