Spazio3D Enterprise is the most complete version addressed to designers. It allows several advanced graphic functions with a dedicated graphic interface, in order to be as flexible as possible.
Spazio3D Enterprise contains the Cabinet Module, for a detailed furniture design thanks to a dedicated interface which doesn't need to use external design tools, thus simplifying the user's job.
The Ray Tracing module, thanks to a rich archive of materials and textures, allows to obtain photorealistic images of the rooms designed with Spazio3D.
Spazio3D Enterprise contains a module that allows to:
- Make Quotations;
- Manage Orders to Suppliers.
The assembly module allows the user to match different cabinets saved in the library to plan every type of room, making it possible to easily use these elements in different projects.
The assembly module includes the following group libraries:
- General Furnishing (living room, bedrooms, etc);
This version has the possibility to import/export different software extensions such as:
- WRL (VRML);
- Collada (DAE).
Other different graphic tools to create the design such as:
- Room creation tools such as walls, floors, ceilings etc;
- More than 100 Door/Drawer Models;
- A complete library with more then 10000 elements;
- Structural elements like Doors and Windows;
- Parametric out of square cabinets;
- Prospect, section and detail's automatic creation;
- Connecting 2 or more outlines;
- Advanced editing tools such as torsion;
- Solids fragmentation commands;
- Casual or along-path deformations;
- Horizontal and vertical panels creation and management;
- Textures management;
- Standard and automatic dimensioning functions;
- Free Hand Effect.
- Interactive printings management;
- Lights management (spotlights, lamps, etc.);
- Advanced Photorealistic Effect.
This version can be integrated with all the additional modules described on the specific page.