Spazio3D Archi Base
Spazio3D Archi Base is the beginners' version for who wants to design new graphic elements through standard CAD tools, both two-dimensional and three-dimensional.
Spazio3D Archi Base provides the user with the following functionalities:
- Creation and adjustment of planar elements (polylines, curves);
- Creation of solid elements;
- Creation of complex solid elements such as extrusions, solids of revolution and solids along path;
- Arrange elements according to the space (move, copy, rotate, mirror, align);
- Boolean Operations such as union intersection and subtraction of solid and planar entities;
- Modification of planar entities like corner smoothings and roundings.
It also includes a simple render engine able to create fairly good photorealistic effects.